Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks :: 2 Sketches 4 You

Another week, another 2 Sketches 4 You sketch. Love these. So many inspirational participants. I've tried to view all of the entries. I think I got through all of them once. Almost all of them twice, then I just lost count because I have to actually craft, right?

And craft, craft, craft is what's on the menu for this week. I have this week's CPS (Card Positioning Systems) sketch, then the Two Peas Profile on Thursday as well as PaperTrey Ink's Blog Hop. I also have little entry for a contest on the Hero Arts Blog. I actually have all those projects done. So I hope to work on some personal projects and calls for publication.

As for this week's 2S4Y card, I do like this baby. I managed to marry two different lines of patterned paper - Making Memories and Creative Imaginations. Nice.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock and sticker sentiment: Bazzill
patterned paper: Making Memories and Creative Imaginations
chipboard (under the sticker sentiment): Making Memories
ribbon: Michaels and Offray
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Laura Davis said...

Kim
This is a beautiful card:) I love the soft colors.
Laura

September 23, 2008 11:14 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

Lovely! great paperchoice and that bow is perfect!

September 24, 2008 2:40 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Wow, very pretty!

September 24, 2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- love the bow/ribbon -- it's just gorgeous! :)

September 24, 2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous such a pretty card love he soft bow and the lovely colours! I'm amazed too cos I'm even slower at uploading for challenges!

September 25, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

this is lovely, love the ribbon
AllisonX(your new cuttlebug team mate)

September 25, 2008 12:20 PM  
Blogger Eveline said...

I love that big bow. Great card.
Eveline.

September 25, 2008 2:16 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Such a pretty card!!!

September 27, 2008 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card, I LOVE the stitching!

September 27, 2008 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home