Wednesday, September 24, 2008

cps 83 :: Blog Hop Preview

Well, w/so much on my plate, I had to double dip at some point. I did have some fun w/this one. I had to go and pull out my trough of holiday patterned paper (made me decide right away that I can never purchase any more patterned paper - holiday or otherwise).

I do like this week's cps sketch so much. Thanks to Tami for hookin it up. Good stuff. Oh, and the Blog Hop Preview is that I used some of Papertrey Ink's most recent line of patterned paper - Holiday Vintage. Make sure you click the link to get the pdf and print it out for yourself.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: Papertrey Ink and Creative Imaginations
dry embossing: Cuttlebug
circle punch: EK Success
stamp: Michaels $1 stamps/Studio G
embossing powder: Ranger
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i just got the cardmakers sketchbook -- what fun!! i just love using sketches - is it cheating?? i don't think so! it's fun!! your card is very nice!! love that paper!! thanks for sharing

September 24, 2008 7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice card - love the colours.

September 25, 2008 4:31 PM  
Blogger Linda Beeson said...

I love the papers and great use of the CPS sketch!

September 25, 2008 11:41 PM  
Blogger Bellawhoop said...

Oh this is so cute! I love your ornaments. :)

September 27, 2008 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home