Saturday, June 21, 2008

Card Making While on Vacation ...

... can be very interesting. I brought along some basics like paper, adhesive, a few stamps, but I also left some basics like scissors and stamping ink. You see my quandary especially after looking @ this card that I attempted.

However, after a visit to the Great American Scrapbooking Convention (GASC) in Chantilly, VA, I am sort of on the right track. I had a really nice time there and picked up lots of goodies there:
  • New SEI Jolie Chocolat large paper pack
  • New SEI Jolie Chocolat small paper tablet
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • American Crafts ribbon
  • Basic Grey paper tablets (Lily Kate and Sultry)
  • 4 bottles of liquid pearls
  • Heidi Swapp chipboard letters
  • Heidi Swapp script date stamp
  • Heidi Swapp 'favorite' stamp
  • Bazzill flowers
I was able to produce three mini-cards. (3.25x4.5) though I had to partially invade my sister's stash to accomplish that.

It will be July before I return home to my own personal stash ... remind me next time not to go on a three week vacation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Gorgeous card,very classy:-)

Sue
xx

June 22, 2008 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home