Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's the same thing, only different


So I've fallen in love w/my this little design. It's so simple and easy to put a card together. When I use the monogram I have the Photoshop template to work with or I can easily stamp a sentiment. I can use the Cuttlebug or not.

So here is a set of cards that I made for my girlfriends birthday. Now, if you ask "Did she get them on her birthday?" the answer is no. I will be hand delivering these babies.

Oh, but let me also say that I did not use ribbon or any foam adhesive (to give it some dimension) because I went to the post office the other day and they charged me 62 cents for postage on one of my cards. The reasoning: it's non-bendable - not because of the weight. What?
Here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply and Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
sentiment created using Adobe Photoshop CS3
scalloped circle die cut: Quickutz
scalloped edge: Fiskars Threading Water Punch

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Coggins said...

Lovely design! Need to add this to my inspiration files. tfs! :)

June 18, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Love this card and layout:-)

Thanks for visiting my blog:-0

I will visit you again:-)

Sue
xx

June 20, 2008 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home