Friday, June 13, 2008

New Home Cards

Some of my friends are thrilled that it summer and I have been making cards non-stop. I have a friend who is relocating and she loves to send our note cards. So I volunteered to make some cards for her and her hubby.

I like these. They were easy enough and fun. What I like that you can't see is that I used the computer to print their new address on the inside (I just thought that maybe I should have included their cell phone numbers too - oh, well). I only made 12, but that's a start. I won't have the entire summer to make cards, ya know ...

Here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill and craft supply
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ribbon: various
stamp: Michaels $1
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Ranger
square punch: Marvy

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home