Wednesday, June 04, 2008

cps :: 67

I had lots of fun w/this week's Card Positioning Systems (cps) sketch. I recently purchased the Quickutz mini album Revolution dies. They worked well for this card. I did some heat embossing and I distressed the edges too. I wanted to make it more masculine since I had planned to send to a longtime friend. TFL.

Here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill and Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)
patterned paper: Basic Grey
stamps: Hero Arts (special, so much, many, thanks, and thanks a lot) and Heidi Swapp (Merci)
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Ranger
mini album page die: Quickutz
ribbon: Morex

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity Hassel said...

oooh. girl! ingenious~ love the index card thingies~ such a great way to make the cps sketch yours!

June 04, 2008 5:51 PM  
Blogger Kandis Smith said...

LOVE those file tabs!! This is so great! Thanks for playing along!

June 05, 2008 5:22 PM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous...I love the file tabs!! Great job with this week's CPS sketch!

~Lea

June 06, 2008 12:17 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Crawford said...

what a clever idea to use file folders!! brilliant!! fabulous card!

June 07, 2008 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home