Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Craft Critique :: Bazzill Just The Edge Strips

I have an article up on Craft Critique about Bazzill's Just The Edge Cardstock Strips. I grabbed these when I first spotted them.

I like this card. I am improving on my sewing. I wanted to paint the tab on the side, but I did not get around to that.

I like this edge. Funny thing is I purchased the strips before I got my hands on the Fiskars Threading Water Punch which has the same shape.

Here's what I used:
cardstock: Archiver's
cardstock strips: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey's Boxer
chipboard flower: Colorbok
tab sentiment embellishment: Making Memories
sentiment: created using Adobe Photoshop CS3
ribbon: Michaels
circle punch: EK Success
other: sewing

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home