Wednesday, June 04, 2008

sketch this :: 53

Over at sketch this, the weekly sketches are posted on Tuesdays. There's one sketch for both scrapbook pages and cards (or any other projects that you'd like use it for).

So I needed a birthday card for my friend; now let's just hope that it arrives to her in time or nearly in time. I think that she will love the pink and brown - she's so chic (an interior designer).

Here's what I used:
cardstock: Bazzill and Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)
patterned paper: Basic Grey
sentiment: created using Adobe Photoshop CS3
ribbon: Joann
embossing: Cuttlebug
circle punches: EK Success
other: distressing

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee Lamb said...

oh I am SURE she is just going to LOVE this! beautiful color combo and this card is just gorgeous! way to rock the sketch! renee lamb :D

June 04, 2008 8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful card!! i bet she is going to love it!

June 05, 2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Savitri said...

I LOVE this card! So cute! I need that bug template!!! :D

Savitri - www.scrapbit.com

June 05, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

love the combination of CB embossing ! sweet colors ! love it !

June 12, 2008 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home