Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Bazzill Just the Edge Cardstock Strips

Here are two more cards that I made using the Bazzill Just the Edge Cardstock Strips. The card above was a part of an article that I wrote on Craft Critique.

I did not have room for the other card as a part of the article. I love the simplicity of this card and I do like the fat zig zag strip.

Here's what I used for the card at the top:
cardstock: Archiver's
cardstock strip: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey's Boxer
ribbon: unknown
buttons: American Crafts
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
other: sewing

Here's what I used for the card below:
cardstock: Archiver's and Bazzill
cardstock strip: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger and VersaMagic
circle punch: EK Success
butterfly punch: Martha Stewart/EK Success
bling: craft supply
other: sewing


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan (rainy) said...

You have a great blog and a unique and wonderful style. Beautiful cards!

June 12, 2008 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home