Friday, April 11, 2008

Many Thanks (and many flowers too)

So for this card, I had this idea that I got from the most recent edition of Paper Crafts (April/May, p.68). But this card got the best of me. Adhering all of those flowers was incredibly tedious. I ended up using a glue pen, but just know that it is time that I will never get back. And for the record, I am not mad at this card ... just exhausted. And oh, how about that heat embossing ... ? Heck Yeah!


So here is the supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey's Sultry
flowers: Martha Stewart
circle punches: EK Success
stamp: Hero Arts Happy Everything
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Stampendous!
embossing: Cuttlebug
ribbon: Michaels
bling/rhinestones: Dress It Up and unknown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

OOH! the flowers may have been tedious, but the card is striking! I didn't see the Papercrafts version, but this is beutiful!

April 12, 2008 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home