Saturday, March 22, 2008

The 21 Day Challenge



The 21 Day Challenge that was administered by Rhonna Farrer on TwoPeas has come to an end. But boy was it fun and inspirational. It was nice to set a personal goal and to strive toward it by making it a part of my daily lifestyle; so that it becomes habit.

I did okay on my goal; I think it would have helped had I not decided to go on vacation midway through the challenge ...

At any rate, here's my completed 21 Day Challenge Quote Mini Book.

chipboard book: Maya Road
patterned paper: K and Co. (and some Basic Grey)
cardstock: Archiver's and craft supply
and lots and lots of embellishments

**note: I used the printer to print of the daily quotes; on some pages I even used PhotoShop to compose the entire quote

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home