Sunday, February 24, 2008

All About the Pink & Black

Such a cute color combination. I was surprised when I purchased the DCWV (Die Cuts With A View) paper pack called All That Glitters. I like a little bling, but not over the top. I had intended to give the pack away as a gift, but as I flipped through it, I got some ideas and I said, you know I'm going to keep this one.

So I finally got around to using it. It's another mini card set (2 @ 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 1 @ 4 x 4). I like the minis and I have some envelopes that they fit in as well. I guess I could make some envelopes too, huh?

Here are the goods:
card base: Bazzill and craft supply
cardstock: DCWV's The All Dressed Up Matstack and craft supply
ribbon: Michaels
rick rack: The Paper Studio
Circle punch: EK Success and Sizzix
sentiments: Making Memories
black chipboard: craft supply
rhinestone flowers: Dress It Up
additional bling: unknown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love the pink and black!

February 26, 2008 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home