Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Butterflies

Here is a cute little card that I created based on a challenge on Ali Edwards' blog a few weeks ago. I have intentions on doing a larger version, but this was a quickie.

It was mostly easy. The hard part is lining up the butterfiles! Whew! And there are only eight here. But I like the concept. Just take the paper punch (the butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart; which is manufactured by EK Success) and punch away. And it is a good way to use up scraps too.

Love it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nerissa Alford said...

This is such a cute idea. I love Martha's punches. They work so smoothly.
Thanks for visiting my blog & your comment about my jewelry.

Have a nice weekend!
Nerissa

March 07, 2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is fabulous! I saw that on Ali's blog too, I love your version. I need to get that butterfly punch now, darn! =)

March 15, 2008 2:31 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hello there! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and welcome you to the Craft Critique gang! This card is so pretty! Love the butterflies!

March 17, 2008 11:34 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

Nice idea! I suddenly feel inspired to get punching!

March 17, 2008 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home