Tuesday, April 01, 2008

cps :: 58



I'm feeling good about this card. It's not in my typical muted color scheme. I used the K&Co. Amy Butler Designer Paper Pack. I like it so much, that I might actually get the larger 12x12 sheets.

Oh, and CPS stands for Card Positioning Systems. They provide sketches for cards and crafters then create their version of the sketch.

Additionally, I saw a post on Card Studio Designs called Card-A-Day. Now I probably won't do a card-a-day, but the topic for today was use "just for you". I have this $1 acrylic stamp that I love, but I have not used and so, I put it to use.

Oh, and I putted out the heat gun and heat embossed the sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co. Amy Butler
circle and flower punches and corner rounder: EK Success
ribbon: Michaels
acrylic stamp: Michaels $1/Hampton Arts
ink: VersaMark
embossing powder: Ranger
brads: Joanns

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Benga said...

very pretty, i like tha pastel color very dainty!

April 01, 2008 12:55 AM  
Blogger Charity Hassel said...

ooh. lovely work here! what a great take on the cps sketch! that ribbon is perfect for this!

April 01, 2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! I love that paper! Great job with CPS sketch 58!

Have a great day!
~Lea

April 01, 2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger Anabelle O'Malley said...

Beautiful. LOVE the mix of patterns and colors!

April 01, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Beautiful, I love that patterned paper too!

April 01, 2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Natty said...

Really lovely, the colours are super lush! :oD

April 02, 2008 8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I love this!! It's very beautiful!!

April 08, 2008 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home