Sunday, February 10, 2008

Goodies Galore

So I participated in a swap on TwoPeas. A swap is something that you sign up for and certain items or themes are used as a part of the swap. This was a Secret Cupid/Valentine Swap. So I made a package for my Secret Sister, meaning I was her Secret Cupid and I then received a package from my Secret Cupid which was different person.

Here are some pix of the goodies. I like the We R Memory Keepers paper because I have some cards w/the same pattern. Oh and there is a new magazine that I will be flipping through this week, Paper Crafts "Paper Crafting with Photos".

This swap was a good experience for me. I feel like I've developed lots of virtual friends - by posting on the Secret Cupid thread; seeing the pix of the goodies that the other participants received and oggling over that stuff. Now I have a friend in California and another in Texas, not to mention everyone else involved. Good times.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...looks like you scored some great MM products! They are my favorite....Isn't getting a package in the mail so much fun!

February 12, 2008 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home