Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oooh, so cute!


So I am tooting my own horn. I made this cute lil mini card set for a submission to Cards magazine. Love that magazine and they are gonna love these babies too.

The size is 3 1/2 x 5. I'm using Basic Grey's Periphery line. It seems a little dull and grey, but I tried to spice it up a bit. Those Hero Arts stamps fit in nicely or is it the Tim Holtz/Ranger ink that blends in so well. No, no, it's the wonderful embossing courtesy of the Cuttlebug. Point is, I love the way it all works so well together. Good stuff.

Well, at any rate ... thanks for looking!

cardstock: Archiver's
patterned paper: Basic Grey's Periphery
ribbon: American Crafts and Martha Stewart
heart die cut: CuttleKids
circle punches: EK Success
embossing, bookplate and heart die cut: Cuttlebug
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
brads: Miss Elizabeth's
other: sewing machine
brackets: Bazzill
metal charm: Making Memories
twine: Darice

You can also view this set (and more) in my Two Peas Gallery.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

tag you're it. see my blog for details. http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-im-it.html

February 19, 2008 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home