Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sharing the Love!


Yes, I've been manufacturing lots and lots of Valentine's Day cards. Some have already been put in the mail even; yea me!

I was on TwoPeas and there as a post about the Heidi Swapp masks. I have several including two alphabets. I have used them only once. So I pulled them out again. They give an airbrush kind of look. Very cool for this card. You can use ink or paint or whatever else you have - you could even trace them - the letters have a stickiness, but not adhesive so they pull right up without tearing your paper.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I love this one!

February 14, 2008 5:59 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

I heard an interview with Heidi Swapp and she seems to really love the masks. You did a great job with them on this card. Very cool. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :o)

February 28, 2008 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home