Friday, January 25, 2008

Queen of Hearts




I absolutely love hearts. I would like to think that I have every heart die cut that exists (if I have a machine to use it in).

So the design of these cards is super easy. The embossing adds a really nice touch too. How about that lil sentiment? I purchased those last year at Michaels - they were $1 for two. Nice.

Basic Grey papers make my crafting so much easier. It's very classy, yet vintage. I like muted colors too (if you had not noticed).

These are my Valentine's Day cards for this year.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacki Marie said...

absolutley beautiful!

January 24, 2008 10:36 PM  
Blogger Dana (*danavee*) said...

Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

(P.S. Hi Kim!)

February 13, 2009 9:40 AM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Thanks. Nice to know that I'm a part of the Craft Critique Valentine's Carnival.

February 13, 2009 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home