Thursday, January 24, 2008

sketch this cards :: 39

I took a minute to create a card (actually two) based on a sketch this design. The layout is so simple, yet lends room for lots of creativity and lots of fun too.

I'm new to sewing (which is shameful since my mom is a self-taught seamstress). There is a lot going on w/this card, so I thought a simple straight stitch would add a nice touch.
I love the look of cardboard, so there it is - taking up space.

Aren't those hearts adorable? They are dies from CuttleKids. I took a gamble and got them. They do work in the Cuttlebug, but you have to use the sandwich/directions for using a Quickutz die. It still gives a nice clean cut too. For more images of the two different cards, check out my 2Peas Gallery.
patterned paper: Basic Grey
cardstock: Archiver's
other: staples, thread, sewing machine

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Very pretty...love the hearts!

January 25, 2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Marsup said...

This card is beautiful!

January 28, 2008 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home