Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Fav Papercrafting Websites

It's been a while since I've done any papercrafting. However, I've still been taking a peak at what's going on in the craft world.

Here are just a few of the websites that I continue to visit regularly:

A Bit East: Full of fresh inspiration and Keisha is so personable.
Two Peas in a Bucket: There's always something interesting going on on Two Peas (I always take 'Today's Poll')
Papertrey Ink: They always manage to find a way to make the same ole stuff look new and different
Craft Critique: This is how I stay up-to-date on all of the new products
Savitri's blog: Just a bunch of cuteness and she's a wonderful story teller.

Thanks for stopping by (especially since I've been sporadically posting).

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home