Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Sharing: Stamping on Candles

I am still getting myself situated in Cairo. Lovin every minute of it too. My guest bedroom will double as my craft room. It has a desk and I've request a bookshelf in there as well. Plenty of room for my printer and my sewing machine.

Until I get that up and running in the next few weeks, I'm going to share some info and tutorials that I've been coming across.

I saw the image of candle and thought "how'd they do that?" Beate Johns from Splitcoast Stampers produced this tutorial. I do like how it turns out and she says that you can still burn the candle even though it has a bit of tissue paper on it. It's a short vid. I hope that you like it as much as I did.


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Just curios -- what do you teach? Which campus is it on -- the old one or the new one? I have a friends daughter who just left to go there.

August 28, 2009 3:38 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Karen ... I'm teaching on the new campus - most folks are. Your friends daughter is probably in my building - the AUC Hostel. Many students studying abroad live here.

August 28, 2009 4:16 PM  
Blogger lisa808 said...

Glad you are getting settled in. Hope your craft room is 'up and running' soon!

August 28, 2009 4:33 PM  
Blogger Meda said...

Hi Kim, just dropped by to see how you were doing. Can't wait to hear more news.

September 22, 2009 1:21 AM  
Anonymous kinglanier@att.net said...

I really like this i'm going to try look very easy.

September 29, 2009 10:08 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Hi Radiogirl,
Was looking for a crown and got to your lovely brushes (here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2561798). Thanks so much for your beauriful work and for sharing it with us - you're a star!
Maya

October 04, 2009 7:36 AM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Yes, the crown brushes. Glad to know that they live on and on and on. I really like them. Enjoy and continue to share them.

October 04, 2009 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beach Towels

October 27, 2009 5:18 AM  
Blogger Apple said...

That looks cool!! :)

January 08, 2010 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home