Friday, July 03, 2009

Change is Good

Hello everyone,

I have not posted here in a few weeks, so here's the update:

I'm moving to Cairo, Egypt in a few weeks to teach journalism at The American University in Cairo. Very exciting.

Unfortunately, the preparation for the move has taken me away from crafting. But that's just temporary. I am taking some craft items with me including my sewing machine. Oh and on a side note, I did find my old Cuttlebug - somehow I left it in Pittsburgh.

I also took a leave from my craft commitments so that I can transition to my new city and my new job. I'm still keeping an eye on the design team at Cuttlebug Challenge. And I always love the wealth of information that I get from Craft Critique. Everyone has been quite supportive. Thanks much.

Though I was disappointed to see that the Cuttlebug Challenge DT got some new Cuttlebug embossing folders; that came after my resignation. I hate when that happens. I put in a lot of time an effort w/that DT. I would have loved to have gotten that stars embossing folder. I'm not sour, just feel like I am missing out. Well, I am indeed missing out.

I will be blogging and tweeting and podcasting about my new life in a different country. You can follow me on twitter @ohradiogirl and you can check out my Radiogirl blog.

Thanks for your support and I'll still be posting here, it will just be a few weeks before I begin posting my cards and what not. I think I'll be doing some digital scrapbooking as well.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa808 said...

Wow, big move/change. Best wishes.

July 04, 2009 5:10 PM  
Blogger Divinewoman said...

You will be missed greatly. But God has new plans for you. You will be making a difference in other's lives. God Bless you and keep you safe in his hands.

July 04, 2009 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home