Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 33

Cuttlebug Challenge #33 is to use a monogram. This week the design team was provided with journaling blocks/tags from Elle's Studio. I don't think that there is a prize this week, but we hope that you'll still play along.

My goal here was to keep it simple. I think I accomplished that. I do like the way that wine color pops out. And I do like that monogram. Just a cute little 'k'.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
journaling block/tag: Elle Studio
ink: Color Box
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Leafy Branch
Stamp: Studio G/$1 stamp from Michaels
ribbon: Hobby Lobby

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Love the simplicity Kim. I love the little "k" against the gorgeous K&Co papers, and that rich colored ribbon!

May 27, 2009 11:05 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the ribbon!

May 27, 2009 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, so beautiful! I love the subtle embossed leaves in the background!

May 27, 2009 11:20 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

lovely card, great ribbon
AllisonX

May 27, 2009 1:57 PM  
Blogger ellen s. said...

just love it.

May 27, 2009 2:09 PM  
Blogger sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

Very nice card.

May 27, 2009 10:30 PM  
Blogger Doreen Martinez said...

Very nice! Love the photo btw. I would like to share a website with you. I recently came across it as I was cruising the web for inspiration. The furniture at this site is every crafters dream. I am entered in a contest to win an EZ View desk. If I win, my purchase of the workbox is not too far behind. You can vote for my entry, #275 in the giveawaygallery if you like.
Thanks in advance

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

May 29, 2009 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Kim..TFS
Have a lovely weekend:) ♥

May 29, 2009 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home