Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge :: 31 w/a video

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to use or make a 3D project. I sort of enjoyed this one. I've come to like making mini books. But I did not feel like I gave myself enough time to do this one in my meticulous way.

The Cuttlebug Design Team was given tag book courtesy of Create & Treasure.

I like mini books because of the embellishing. It's all of the little things. I've also come to appreciate letter stickers. Who doesn't have some of these laying around?

I mostly like the way the book came out, but give me some quality time and I am going to change out a few pages. I couldn't determine if I should focus on food that I like or quotes or just random things. I over-thought the whole process. Can't wait to see what you all came up with.

Check out the video ... it's only about 90 seconds.



Well, thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
tag book: Create $ Treasure
cardstock: DCWV, Bazzill and craft supply
patterned paper: K&Co.
dry embossing and (some) scalloped circle die cuts: Cuttlebug
ribbon: American Crafts (I think; I bought it by the yard)
other embellishments: American Crafts Thickers and letter stickers, KI Memories letter stamps, Bazzill paper flowers, EK Success Circle punches and butterfly punch, American Crafts chipboard heart, Hero Arts 'happy' stamp, Basic Grey letter stickers, Jillibean Soup journaling block, Inque felt flower, Creative Impression rick rack, buttons (unknown)

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

so lovely , great colours
AllisonX

May 13, 2009 9:37 AM  
Blogger Becky G said...

Fantastic book! I love the colors!

May 13, 2009 1:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs J said...

Great book Kim, I love the colours and of course the gorgeous bow!
Hugs Mrs Jx

May 13, 2009 4:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Now that is a sweet book. Beautiful colors Kim!!

May 13, 2009 4:35 PM  
Blogger sunshinecardsandjewelry said...

What a darling book Kim and those color's are like wow.

May 13, 2009 10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's sooo cool that you made a video too!!

May 14, 2009 3:23 PM  
Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

oooh kim it's gorgeous, can I send you my pics??LOL
Maggie

May 14, 2009 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Kim.TFS:)x

May 19, 2009 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home