Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You :: Take Good Care


I almost did not do this week's challenge because I don't have any large stars. I guess I could make one, huh?

But I was near Archiver's and that made it possible. I went to As, bought a piece of cardstock and used their Ellison dies. I was hopeful that I could match up the cardstock w/some patterned paper.

This ended up looking nice. At least I like it. I have been soooo critical of my cards lately, but this one has a bit of character.

Nothing new and nothing fancy; just the basics.

Thanks for looking ... here's what I used:
cardstock: craft supply and Bazzill
patterned paper: K&Co. Que Sera Sera
star die cuts: Ellison
ribbon: Offray
stamp: Hero Arts
ink: Color Box
dry embossing: Cuttlebug Texture Textile

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SmilynStef said...

Love your fun little textured star.

April 30, 2009 10:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just love Archivers and any excuse to pop in! Love your take on the sketch and the embossing too.
Hugs
Kazan

April 30, 2009 11:37 PM  
Blogger cnelson said...

beautiful!!

May 01, 2009 12:09 AM  
Blogger Eveline said...

Your card looks great. I love the colors.
Eveline.

May 02, 2009 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home