Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Wish List

So I've been crafting and crafting and having a good time. However, I have made some time to browse the web and see all the new goodies or goodies that I just don't have. Thus, my list of things that I don't have, that I want and I want them soon:
  • Nestabilities basic and scalloped ovals: I want to use these nested, of course, but I like the idea of stamping sentiments in the center UPDATE: purchased the basic set on 4.25
  • I love the Cuttlebug embossing folders and although I have several I do not have the much coveted Swiss Dots of the Swirls = must haves UPDATE: purchased both on 4.25
  • Fiskars Treading Water border punch is just a really cool item. I like scalloped edges, but this has a twist w/a hole in it as well - check the visual on this one
  • Papertrey Ink's ribbon is gorgeous and elegant and it, too, is a must have
  • The Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Stamp Set (acrylic) is awesome. I saw an example where the dots were heat embossed; lovely
  • The Scor-Pal seems kinda cool ... I've seen some projects that were completed using this tool and I like the results UPDATE: I'm now leaning toward the large Scor It, after consulting with three different people who own a Scor It.
I think when all is said and done, this list alone will set me back by nearly $200 ... whoa!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

I have the threading water punch. It is hard to line up the scallops so I'm working on it. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!!

April 26, 2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger Savitri said...

Wow, what a shopping list and you got the first two on the list! So, how do you like them? I want the dots too!!

I'd love to get a Scor-it. I think I rather get that than the Pal despite the price. I think the flexibility of the It makes it worthwhile.

Not sure what the water punch is. I'll have to look it up.

April 29, 2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home