So I've been crafting and crafting and having a good time. However, I have made some time to browse the web and see all the new goodies or goodies that I just don't have. Thus, my list of things that I don't have, that I want and I want them soon:
- Nestabilities basic and scalloped ovals: I want to use these nested, of course, but I like the idea of stamping sentiments in the center UPDATE: purchased the basic set on 4.25
- I love the Cuttlebug embossing folders and although I have several I do not have the much coveted Swiss Dots of the Swirls = must haves UPDATE: purchased both on 4.25
- Fiskars Treading Water border punch is just a really cool item. I like scalloped edges, but this has a twist w/a hole in it as well - check the visual on this one
- Papertrey Ink's ribbon is gorgeous and elegant and it, too, is a must have
- The Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Stamp Set (acrylic) is awesome. I saw an example where the dots were heat embossed; lovely
- The Scor-Pal seems kinda cool ... I've seen some projects that were completed using this tool and I like the results UPDATE: I'm now leaning toward the large Scor It, after consulting with three different people who own a Scor It.
I think when all is said and done, this list alone will set me back by nearly $200 ... whoa!
Labels: clear stamps, craft tools, cuttlebug, embossing, Fiskars, papertrey ink, punches, ribbon, scor-pal, treading water, wishlist