Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sad, but true ...

I have been shopping again! My sister was in town and she wanted to go to Cord Camera, so how could I tell her no ... ? I only spent about $20. Lots of stuff was 50% off including some scalloped chipboard squares from Plain Jane. They were like $1.20 each. Love that.

They also had some of the new Basic Grey lines, but not in the 6x6 paper pad that I want, oh, so much! Yes, that means more spending is on the way. I am feenin for all of the new lines in the 6x6 paper pad: Perhaps, Phoebe, Scarlet Letter and Stella Ruby. I like the small paper pads because I get a sample and they shrink the patterns to the 6x6 size.

I'll have to post some pix of the craft booty - still have not unpacked it yet. And oh, my QuicKutz Zoe has arrived. Can't wait to put that to use.
To tide you over until I get the photo, I'll show you more of the monogram cards that I made for my girlfriend (she excitedly called to tell me that she received my package; and believe it or not she does not want to want to part w/them-this from the person who got on my case for not wanting to sell or give away my cards ...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home