Sunday, February 04, 2007

Who Loves Ya?




As Valentine's Day nears, I'm pumpin out more and more cards for those loved ones.

For this batch, I grabbed an idea from the most recent edition of Paper Crafts magazine (p. 29). I used Basic Grey's Lily Kate line, which is what was used in the layout. I did not purchase the entire Lily Kate paper pack, but one of the little 6x6 pads. So I really just got a taste of the Lily Kate line. The line has a soft touch to it. I like the simplicity of these cards, though they took longer to make than I anticipated. Oh, and I don't know that you can really tell, but I used the new Bazzill Basics Bling cardstock. It has a little shimmer to it.

Card base: Halcraft
Patterned paper: Basic Grey's Lily Kate
Cardstock: Bazzill Basic's Bling
Flower punch: EK Success
Brads: Bazzill Basics
Ribbon: Michaels and Offray
Ink: VersaMagic
Happy Love Day Stamp: Savvy Stamps
Happy Valentine's Day Stamp: Katie&Co.
Pre-tied bow: Offray
Heart Sequin: unknown
Glue Dots

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

I recognized them right away! But it's probably because you used the same patterned paper. I love the happy valentine's day stamp on the second card; who makes it (or is that your writing)?

February 05, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Or I could just read the whole post to find out. Sorry! Still love the cards.:)

February 05, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

February 07, 2007 3:21 AM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

I'll come back when I have more time, but I am enjoying go back thru you blog to see all your beautiful work.

May 19, 2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home