Friday, February 16, 2007

Monogram Cards

My friend recently remarked that I don't sell my cards or give them away ... I just look at them and file them away in boxes. Well, since her birthday is coming up, I decided to make some monogram cards for her.

They were lots of fun and easy to do. I want to submit one or two for a contest, but guess what...? If I do that, then I can't send them to her ... I guess I'll have to get going on another set to submit, huh?

Here are some of the products that I used:

Card base: KI Memories
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Bling, Die Cuts With A View
Patterned Paper: KI Memories
Circle and Flower Punches: EK Success
Various ribbon and other embellishments

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amberley said...

beautiful cards!

February 17, 2007 6:47 AM  
Blogger jillconyers said...

I just found your blog from a post you made on my blog...thanks btw! Love the cards and you should definitely submit! Cool altered mail boxes too :o)

jill aka Life...as I see it

February 17, 2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Daniela Dobson said...

Love these cards :)

February 18, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger sblogspot said...

love your cards

February 18, 2007 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home