Thursday, February 22, 2007

My crafty future ...

I've gone nearly a week w/o making a craft purchase. I might make it to Sunday and that would be good since the Michael's coupon expires on Saturday. I did receive a nice lil package from my sister. She sent me three Cuttlebug embossing folders: hearts, bloom dots and script.

But, oh, I almost forgot, I won a bid on eBay today for the QuicKutz Zoe! Shame on me, huh?

The last thing I made was the altered composition book, though I did get the monogram cards packaged to mail out to my girlfriend for her birthday.

Now, I am working on some cards using the Basic Grey Perhaps line. I purchased four different sheets and I am getting the most out of those four sheets! They were .89 cents per sheet, which is alot in the patterned paper world. I plan to finish those up in the next day or so, so be in the look out for some new pix here.

My next project is for a journaling challenge that I plan to enter in a few weeks. I have most of the journaling complete, I just need to get the mini-album in order. I think am going to use a Basic Grey Blitzen matchbook album. I also think I am going to ink the edges because I think it will give it the antique look that I like. I've never done a journaling album, so I am looking forward to this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home