Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pink is the new pink!


I have more than my share of pink craft supplies: buttons, paper, flowers, brads, eyelets and ribbon. The ribbon is plentiful, like more than 20 spools ranging from gingham to grossgain to satin to ric rac; there's polka dot satin and polka dot sheer; then there's thick and then. I love that pink ribbon.

Then I stopped by the local LLS, Expression Connection. Just when I was about to leave empty handed, I saw some cardstock. Not the usual kind either. It was the new bling line from Bazzill. Oooooh, so good lookin. I got some in every flavor they had - and it happened to be in the pink scheme. The cards here are made with bling, though it may truly visible how cute this paper is - take my word for it. Here are some of the other products used:

cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: KI Memories; embossing folders: ProvoCraft's Cuttlebug; flowers: Prima; brads: Bazzill; beads: craft supply ; sequin: Hero Arts; ribbon: Joanns and Michaels; rub-ons: Amercian Crafts.

Thanks for viewing my passion for crafts.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home