Saturday, February 24, 2007

More all occasion cards!







Here's a pair of cards using Basic Grey's Perhaps. There are more cards, but they did not scan so well, so I am not posting them until I can get a better image scan. Also, I still have not determined the best type of ink to use on the Bazzill Bling. On the 'Thanks', I used Tim Holtz. The Holtz ink worked well w/the flourshes, but again my concern is w/the Bling; on the 'Friend', I used VersaMagic.
Other products used: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Bling and craft supply
Stamps: Hero Arts, Autumn Leaves, and Stampin Up!
Ink: VersaMagic and Tim Holtz
Ribbon: Making Memories, Joanns and Michaels
Button: Foo Fa La
Rhinestone brad: Making Memories
Tools: Fiskars, ProvoCraft's Cuttlebug and EK Success

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home