Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oh, the places I go ...

I tend to lurk around the Internet in search of information and inspiration. So this is just a quick little blurb until I can get back to the addiction that is crafting.

These are just a few of the blogs and websites that I frequent:

blogs
A Bit East
Sweetpaper (my sister's blog)
Pub Calls
Cardvaarks
Card Positioning Systems (CPS)
Paper Goddess

Webbies
Basic Grey
Cord Camera
Hobby Lobby
Quickutz
Creating Keepsakes
Cards Magazine

Forums
Two Peas in a Bucket
Treasured Scrapbooking
ScrapJazz
Splitcoast Stampers

Until the next time ... happy crafting!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dmrslee said...

Radiogirl,

Your cards are Awesome... Do you sell them in stores? Have you thought of Marketing them?
Please tell me how I maybe able to purchase them and support your talent, because your talent should not go un-noticed! Thanks

Dmrslee

April 19, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I do sell my cards. Usually to co-workers and friends. I also do small orders (25-30) for invitations. And I do orders of notecards or monogram cards. Thanks for asking.

April 20, 2007 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home