Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here's another one!


I like this, but it seems too busy. As I was making it, I noticed that I have lots of brown and blue ribbon. Expect more from this color scheme.

This was too meticulous - putting the presents together. I like the circle concept - I read about it on the Two Peas in a Bucket board.

I used the Quickutz shape dies for the presents and some circles too; EK Success circle punches; Making Memories and Gin X pattern paper; American Crafts ribbon; Die Cuts with a View cardstock and craft supply; Hero Arts stamp; VersaMagic ink.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ani hearts japan said...

this is great. thanks for the inspiration. i don't think it's too busy at all! i love it. it gives me great inspiration to use my circle punch...even though i barely make any cards... thanks!

January 14, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Thx for the love. Just having some fun!

January 14, 2007 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home