Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's fast approaching ...

... not just the weekend, when I have not one, but two scrapbooking related classes to teach. Good stuff, huh?

But the holidays. I am almost skipping over Thanksgiving because I have some many Christmas related crafts to make. I have cards to make to send out, cards to make to sell. Then there are some projects like making a wreath to hang the door @ my house. I've even considered making an advent calendar because they seem so fun. Oh, I almost forgot that I am making a gift for a gift exchange. Besides, I purchased a new Christmas tree - on sale at the end of the last holiday season for $5, AND it is pre-lit.

I want to enjoy this holiday season. So I need to take a deep breath and do just that. You should do the same.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home