Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gotta Have This: :: Sew Easy

Image borrowed from Scrapbook Update


I haven't made many scrapbooking purchases lately. Something to do w/living abroad and not doing much crafting.

But I've been keeping up w/all things scrapbooking including gadgets, tools, new paper lines and die cutting machines. I'm mostly underwhelmed. Like the new embossing folders for the Cuttlebug from ProvoCraft. There are lots of new folders, but none that I just have to have.

Meanwhile, I was looking at a list of the Top Ten Items at Summer CHA 2010 from Nancy Nally and I saw this tool called the Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers. Oh, so cute and most importantly - affordable. I do have a sewing machine, but sometimes, I just don't want to do all of that (I don't have mine set up, so I have to get it set up in order to use it). I like this Sew Easy - it pokes holes in your paper - because it is as the name describes (at least it seems) so easy.

Also, there are different types. I'm liking that scalloped one.

Has anyone seen this item in the stores yet?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home