Tuesday, May 06, 2008

sketch this :: 49


For some reason I was stalkin out the sketch this site today just waiting for a new sketch to be posted. Well, my (im)patience paid off because it's a cutie. To me it is more challenging to take their sketches and use on cards because they seem to be a better fit for scrapbook layouts.

But have no fear, take the challenge ...

After a few weeks of not using my sewing machine, I decided this would be a good sketch to 'bring back the stitching'. I'm not really a 'self-tooter' but I am diggin this card. In some ways it seems too busy, but I like the collage-like feel of it.

patterned paper: Basic Grey's Boxer
cardstock: Bazzill
stamp (writing): Inkadinkado
ink: Tim Holtz/Ranger
butterfly die cut and embossing: Cuttlebug
ribbon: AMM
sentiment: created using Photoshop CS3

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is a stunning card!!

May 06, 2008 10:03 PM  
Blogger stampandscrap@mail.com said...

What a stunning card. Its so lush with all thoise layers and your use of delicate patterns works so well

May 07, 2008 12:28 PM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

May 14, 2008 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home