Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another New Basic Grey line

Yea ... there are some sneak peeks going around. I like what I see so far and it is a must have. The new Basic Grey line is called Infuse. It's a keeper. Don't you just love those die shapes ... ?

It sort of reminds me of Blush; which is a classic. Both lines are soft and girly (in my opinion). Anyway, check out their webbie for a glimpse. I hear that the new line is available to order now (though I don't know when it ships).

And, oh, check out my projects in the BG Gallery while you are there.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Priest said...

Isn't this paper line just awesome?! Love it!

July 06, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I love it. I have some, but I have not used it yet. And there are more lines coming...

July 07, 2007 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home