Monday, June 11, 2007

Scalloped Edges Rule the World!

I'm working on a project that is sort of consuming me. It is an acrylic mini album. It is soo cool. Of course, I first learned about it on the 2Peas website. I tried to take some sneak peek photos, but they came out too blurry.

Anyway, I still need to work on some submissions for some other publications and in the meantime, you can check this out. I love the scalloped edged paper, don't you?

cs and flower: Bazzill
patterned paper: Basic Grey
ribbon: Offray
corner rounder: EK Success
epoxy sticker: Cloud 9

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

How AMAZINg is this card?? Fabulous work - you take scallop to a new level

June 17, 2007 4:33 AM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I really like the scalloped edges; also with the cardstock used on this card, I like the size of the card. Thanks for looking.

June 17, 2007 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home