Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hooray ... Me!

Well, I've been talking about this and thinking about this and submitting for this ... and finally this is coming true!

I made a submission to Cards Magazine and it was accepted! Yeaaaaaa. I was totally and still am excited. I've removed it from various galleries and even from this blog (at least until after it has been published and that will be in October).

So there is hope. If you were like me: a believer, but at times on the fence. But I just kept on submitting. And I will continue to submit and I plan on submitting to Paper Crafts and to Take Ten in the future. Just lots of options. And it is fun.

I do wonder though: I recently posted a comment on 2Peas about how to get my work in Cards, but I did not really get many responses; just a little praise and what not; but I was really seeking some, well, advice. Nevertheless, I am excitable!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shellshock said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised you're so creative!

June 05, 2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home